Bosley & Bratch Veterans Education Scholarship
For the Spring 2019 school year, Bosley & Bratch is awarding a $1,000 scholarship to a deserving student who is either a veteran or a child of a military veteran. Qualifying participants must author a winning essay in our First Annual Scholarship Essay Contest.
- Entrants must be able to demonstrate an appropriate connection to the military.
- Submission will include a persuasive essay with a minimum word count of 800 words.
- One entry per student.
- Entries must be submitted by the form below.
- Finalists will be notified by January 27, 2018.
- Entries and winners may be shared via social media.