The marketing manager will be responsible for developing and maintaining marketing strategies to meet firm objectives. This manager will also oversee public relations, advertising, and promotional activities. This role requires creativity, an independent work ethic, and an in-depth understanding of current social media, SEO, and google analytics practices.
Social Media Management
- Create and implement social media strategies
- Post content on pre-determined schedule
- Engage with users
Manage the Firm’s brand
- Monitor social media platforms
- Collect reviews from Google, Facebook, and additional review sites
- Find creative ways to further establish a positive brand identity
- Grow online support base and traffic
- Manage the firm website
- Write new content
- Develop SEO strategies
- Meet with website SEO company
- Gather and report on website and other intake statistics
- PPC management
- Keep website content up-to-date
- Create and implement a strategy that includes online press releases, blog posts, whitepapers, digital renderings of speaker presentations, and more
- Pursue new ways of content creation – video
Event Planning and/or Management
- Come up with event ideas, evaluate which sponsorships are worthwhile, and manage events.
- Document the firm’s presence at events, conferences and speaking engagements
Promoting lawyers through speaking engagements
- Search for and coordinate speaking opportunities including but not limited to continuing legal education seminars and other events.
Planning, executing, and monitoring marketing campaigns on channels including paid search, etc
- Plan, run, and execute campaigns that deliver new leads and new cases. Look for advertising opportunities particularly print and internet.
Email newsletters and e-marketing
- Produce and publish mass communications with newsletters, email blasts, and marketing campaigns.
Referral Attorney Management
- Managing and reporting to referral sources.
- Manage all aspects of print production, receipt, and distribution.
Metrics and reporting
- Track and provide detailed metrics and reports on how things are going across all channels.