Want to have a fulfilling and purposeful career helping military veterans?
We are a growing dog-friendly veterans disability law office in Clearwater, Florida seeking a dependable, enthusiastic, motivated person for a full-time Intake Specialist position. The ideal candidate will have strong Customer Service or Sales Experience, a minimum education of an Associate Degree, and must be a team player. VA experience not required but helpful. This is not your typical call center type job. It is at its core a sales position that requires high energy, enthusiasm and competitive nature with the goal being to sign up new clients as opposed to a customer service job dealing with complaints.
The Intake Specialist is primarily responsible for all facets of handling new prospect contacts. Duties and responsibilities include:
- Receiving new client phone calls, contact forms, live chats, walk-ins
- Maintaining a calm and friendly phone demeanor with all prospective clients
- Completing a questionnaire with prospective new clients in the management system
- Directing prospective new clients in sending in the necessary paperwork to our office for review
- Staying in communication with all new prospective clients and assisting them with gathering and submitting their documentation, answering questions as needed
- Responding to client/staff emails accordingly
- Setting tasks in calendar
- Following up with potential clients that have not sent in their paperwork to retrieve status
- Obtaining prospective new client documentation and forwarding to the proper team leader for review
- Preparing and sending newly accepted clients an Initial Package welcoming them to the firm with contract and documents for signature
- Reporting to the Intake Manager
Competitive benefits package includes full paid premiums for medical, eye, and dental insurance, 401k (after one year of employment) and generous paid time off package.
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule