Kyles Holmes serves as an Associate Attorney at Bosley & Bratch. He received his Juris Doctor from Florida Coastal School of Law in Jacksonville, Florida. While at Florida Coastal, Kyle participated in the JD/MBA. program. He received a Master’s of Business Administration from Jacksonville University.
After law school, Kyle worked as a Social Security representative in Tampa. He represented Social Security Disability and Supplemental Security Income claimants before the Social Security Administration throughout the State of Florida. He now uses his knowledge of disabling medical conditions and vocational issues to assist VA disability claimants.
- California State University (BA, 2012)
- Florida Coastal School of Law (JD, 2016)
- Accredited by the Supreme Court of Florida
- Registered Representative by Social Security Administration
- Notary Public, State of Florida