Jennifer attended Stetson University College of Law where she graduated with honors. She represents the disabled in claims for VA Disability benefits and Social Security Disability benefits.
Jennifer has successfully represented hundreds of Social Security Disability and Supplemental Security Income claimants before the Social Security Administration. She now uses her extensive knowledge of disabling medical conditions and vocational issues to assist VA Disability claimants, particularly those that are unable to work due to their service connected disabilities.
Areas of Practice
- Veterans Disability
- Social Security Disability
Bar Admissions and Agency Accreditations
- United States Court of Appeals for Veterans Claims
- Supreme Court of Florida
- Registered by Social Security Administration to represent Social Security claimants
Professional Associations & Memberships
- Florida Association for Women Lawyers
- Clearwater Bar Association
- Phi Delta Phi Legal Honor Society
- Stetson University College of Law (JD, 2010)
- Indiana University Southeast (BA, 1998)